- QlikTech’s architecture delivers an exceptionally high degree of customer satisfaction. The passion of QlikTech’s customers was evidenced by the number of references willing to complete the survey, which was higher than for any other vendor, and by QlikTech garnering the highest score when customers were asked if the vendor is viewed as successful in the organization.
- QlikTech’s in-memory model, automated data integration, associative technology and graphical analytical environment is delivering on an underserved market for workgroup-style analytic applications that enables business users to build solutions without much help from IT. This application of disruptive technology to an under-met market need is the primary reason for QlikTech’s position on the Completeness of Vision axis.
- The application of QlikView toward «workgroup» analytic applications belies its power, as its memory analytic model, 64-bit architecture and significant customizations built for the Intel chipset have made it the most performant BI platform in the market, based on anecdotal feedback.
- QlikTech’s culture of penetrating accounts with low-cost deployments will be a particular strength in the current economic environment as organizations look to deliver on analytical requirements without significant IT investment.
- QlikView’s 8.5 release delivered a «set analysis» capability that improves its ability to compare slices within information sets. For instance, set analysis would allow users to compare purchase patterns of high-value customers with purchases of low-value customers.